Riveter Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION TEMPLATE & CONTRIBUTOR REQUIREMENTS - LAST UPDATED 6/18/2016

Go down

APPLICATION TEMPLATE & CONTRIBUTOR REQUIREMENTS - LAST UPDATED 6/18/2016 Empty APPLICATION TEMPLATE & CONTRIBUTOR REQUIREMENTS - LAST UPDATED 6/18/2016

Post by Stryke Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:40 pm

There are several requirements you must meet before you can create a contributor application.

1. You must have at least 5 posts. Spamming topics/replies in order to get these posts will get you denied instantly.
2. You must be a member of the forum for at least a week.
3. You must have a forum icon.
4. We need to have some way of reaching you, e.g. Skype, Discord, Steam, etc.

If you do not follow ALL of these requirements, your application will get denied instantly.

TEMPLATE

#1. What is your name?
A:
#2. How old are you?
A:
#3. What is your preferred method of us reaching you? (Skype, Steam, etc.)
A:
#4. What are your details (username, link to profile) for this communication method?
A:
#5. Do you have a microphone, or do you just type?
A:
#6. How tough are ya?
A:
#7. Give us a detailed paragraph (5-7 sentences) on why you think you could contribute to me and my friends' projects.
A:
#8. Do you have any evidence, or references that show your capabilities? If so, provide them;
A:

By copying and pasting this application, you agree that you have met all requirements as a contributer.

as a small check to make sure you DO read this, when you get to question #6, put "i had graham crackers without the milk.", exactly how it is without quotes.
Stryke
Stryke
Overlord

https://riveter.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down